|
|
Either JCT stress or i'm really stupid...
Suddenly realised my hp message tone is startling. I always JUMP when my message tone goes off, except if i am expecting an sms. Haha. Dunno why. Yi Xian wuz juz asking me if i wanna go wif her to collect O level cert, she's going wif YuJie tomorrow morning. Haha... i collected it the other day before miting Arthur, JunMing, Peng Juay and PeiShan at interchange. 不早讲。。。
Anyway i don like the look of my Os cert. Feel like burning it. hah. I score such lousy grades i amuse myself. Stuffed it inside my huge converse tube bag the other day after i collected it and refuse to take it out for any reason. Esp not after Jun Ming told me he is the top student of his cohort and wuz telling me all abt his prize-giving ceremony cuz he insisted i muz be the top few of my cohort since i'm the minority in TJ and the others frm my sch are top of the sch(and of cuz he wanted to hear abt my prize giving ceremony too, which i din even attend cuz i juz had my wisdom tooth op den.).no way.I am so not the cream-of-the-crop as JunMing and the others(like Geraldine Goh and Geraldine Tan and abt everyone else.)puts it. And juz becoz after minusing bonus i am a 7pointer means absolutely nothing. I shouldn't even have gotten LEP in the first place. It muz have been some major accident at MOE. I am not billingual, like many keep saying i am (i like E Lit. I like LEP. I'm not good at them.). I wonder how i got into TJ. I guess i'm a faker. And the MOE computers suffered some major break down dat day(maybe due to lightning or something there wuz a black-out and the person accidently clicked on my name and wanted to put it into TPJC when the black out came abt, he panicked and placed me into TJ. After all the chaos settled down he forgot to correct his mistake. hey. datz an interesting story right? Pardon me, I have an active imagination.). That's how i got posted into this sch where the smarter ppl roam. And pretend to roam wif them. And somehow deprive some real smart ppl who simply had high fevers or memory loss or something along dat line during Os. They got kicked into Tampines JC or Meridien JC and cry till they dry up while they queue in front of the G.O for an appeal form. And me, me, stupid ole me, took up the place dat could''ve been theirs. Strangely, i haven't been stoned to death. Well, JCT's gonna prove everyone wrong. I am nothing but an idiot. [Woah~This JCT stress is getting a little too serious. Either dat or itz my head. I hate migraines. Nvm. tomorrow going back sch to study wif Arthur, Pei Shan and Cai Lin, before dat Installation dinner thing at mandrain hotel... Told Arthur abt my stress and he invited me to study wif them. Hope everything gets better. I MUZ MUZ MUZ study hard hard le. Time is short. I muz make it thru JCT. MUZ.] Joyce at 11:15 PM
Comments:
Post a Comment
04 January DreamZz* 04 February DreamZz* 04 March DreamZz* 04 April DreamZz* 04 May DreamZz* 04 June DreamZz* 04 July DreamZz* 04 August DreamZz* 04 September DreamZz* 04 October DreamZz* 04 November DreamZz* 04 December DreamZz* Feeling... dreamz counter* |
|||||